Blogmas: Day 9
Today is such a happy day!!
I have two very huge reasons to be happy
One, it’s my mum’s birthday today!
Two, I achieved a blogging milestone of first 500 subscribers!!
Join me for the happy dance, please.
Back to Blogmas, now.
It is the holiday season. Being around people we love and showing love are the two things, this season is all about.
Also, I am telling you nine reasons why you should show love if you don’t already.
- It makes your relationships stronger
- It makes you happy
- You communicate to others that you are not taking them for granted
- It makes others happy and content
- It will be a fresh change in a world full of hatred
- Life is too short to not show love
- Expressing how you feel is a healthy thing to do
- It makes you more positive and grateful
- It is good for your mental health as well as the person on the receiving end
Are these reasons not enough to show and spread the love?
If you are somebody who already shows love to the people, then kudos! you can strike these nine points from your list of goals.
Loving somebody is not easy, it’s a risk but pays off beautifully. So, please take the leap!