Blogmas: Day 10
Sometimes our surroundings look so depressing that we need a change. With so much happening in life both personal and professional, it becomes difficult to care about the space we are living in.
I have heard somewhere that all living spaces reflect our state of mind and today I am going to share top 10 ways to make the living space more cheerful.
- Put up some string lights
- Pictures of happy memories
- A happy quote on the wall
- Play some good music
- Change the paint if possible
- Add some flowers
- Display your achievements no matter how silly they are
- Make your bed as cosy as possible
- Dedicate a space for specifically for your hobbies
- Declutter. I once read somewhere that our space becomes more cluttered as we get stressed and decluttering is a way to trick your brain into thinking that everything is perfect.
Alright guys, so these are my 10 tips to transform your surroundings into a happy and cheerful space.
Do you have any other suggestions? Please let me know in comments section.