Blogmas: Day 12
Talking about what is bothering you and how you are feeling is very difficult because it puts you in a vulnerable spot. And who likes to be exposed to the outside world? However, I am going to convince you today that it is very important to share your feelings and thoughts with others.
Here are twelve reasons why you should talk it out:
- Bottling up the thoughts and emotions is very unhealthy
- A healthy way to exhaust all the toxic thoughts crawling into your headspace
- It calms your mind
- It gives you a fresh perspective, something you did not think about, earlier
- You will find the right help and support
- When you talk to someone, your brain automatically starts believing that you are not alone in this world.
- It is a stress buster
- It is the first step of getting better because you finally have the courage to acknowledge the elephant in the room
- As humans, we need interactions to function properly
- It makes you strong from within
- It creates more space for positive thoughts in your headspace
- It is excellent for your mental health
So, what do you think?
Even if you are not, then please listen to me once and try.