Blogmas: Day 13
Hello, hello, hello!
Today I am back with a very important topic about loving our bodies. In a world full of perfect instagram pictures and photoshop, it is becoming difficult to not give into the pressure of comparing ourselves with the pictures in the magazines. So, I am sharing 13 reasons to love the body you have been blessed with.
- It has been tailor-made just for you
- Your imperfections are unique, just like you
- It is all you have, literally
- A healthy body has a healthy mind
- You will be in a more cheerful mood
- It will improve your work efficiency, be it studying or a job
- It reduces stress
- It improves your relationships because to love someone, you need to love yourself first
- It improves your self-esteem
- You will become a better and healthier version of your current self because when you love someone, you want the absolute best for them
- You will discover a lot of new things about yourself
- It will make you more confident
- Hating yourself takes a lot of time and energy, who has got time for that?
Here is another post on the same theme: Letter To My Body