Blogmas: Day 16
One of the most important steps of self-care is expressing gratitude. A lot of us are not very vocal about our feelings and it could sometimes act as a hurdle in our relationships and life, in general. So today, I am going to talk about 16 ways to say thank you to someone like you mean it.
- Write a thank you note, sounds silly but works wonder
- Take them out for lunch
- A thank-you hug or handshake
- Help them with errands
- A good book
- Book a spa appointment for them
- Instagram post or any other social media platform
- Go for drinks
- Bake or cook something for them
- Get them coffee with a thank you note on it
- Show love to their social media accounts, don’t just like the picture but compliment them in the comments section
- Get them something for their pets
- Send them cookies or donuts or chocolates or all three
- Write them a letter
- Say Thank You, I know you want to roll your eyes at me but try to be vocal about how grateful you are. Because when you say something from your heart, your eyes compensate the words that your vocal cords are having trouble with.
So, if next time a situation arises where you don’t know what to do, feel free to pick one or more than one of the methods mentioned above.