On the thirteenth day of blogmas, I am sharing a list of things you can do to boost your mental health. On day 12, we talked about an entire day, you can use these activities to tweak that program according to your needs.
- Stay hydrated, lack of water makes us lethargic and our brain is no different.
- Cardio exercises, they are a way of life
- Hobby, it gives you a sense of accomplishment, no matter how small it is.
- Long walk, the character in movies always make the decisions after long walks because walks clear your mind.
- Braindump, it is a technique of writing every thought of your brain on a piece of paper. You dump the thoughts that are worrying you on a piece of paper and the end result is your calm state of mind.
- Read, invest at least 15 minutes of your day to read.
- Watch YouTube, there is something for everyone on youtube. Many creators are providing us with great content, plus it’s free!
- A dance party for yourself, dance like no one is watching, literally.
- Mini vacation, vacations are a good way to relax and recharge. If timing isn’t right, plan a weekend getaway.
- Go out with friends, they are stress busters, they love us and support us no matter what! Don’t let these people go.
- Make sure your room has a lot of light, dim lights can be a reason why you are feeling low all the time, I am not kidding.
- Watch sunrise or sunset, these are free gifts from nature, who doesn’t like free gifts? Once you start appreciating them, you get addicted and it is a good kind of addiction.
- Plant a tree and take care of it, give yourself a responsibility, a reason to get up every day.
Please note, these are the tricks that I have tried and have worked for me. So I am the proof that these will help. Feel free to add more to the list, I am always looking for new ideas.
Hope you have good mental health!
Thanks for reading.